Monday, August 11, 2014

Aug. 11: What Did I Do For GenCon

Quite a bit. Paycheck came in don't you know.

The "To-Do" List:

 

1.) Pre-generated characters for all the scenarios.
a. T&T
b. Glow
c. Spacers
2.) Check with folks to see when they want to help out at the booth.
3.) Make poster for Crawlspace Deluxe
4.) Make poster for Qalidar Resistance
5.) Make Robin finish the 13 Hour Clock design for Crawlspace sessions.
6.) Get Glow scenarios to newbie GM.
7.) Get Crawlspace character sheets printed up.



I also want to do a shout out for Charles Flemming and his "Rarr! I'm a Monster!" games. This fellow from somewhere south and east of Cleveland, who I've known virtually know for a decade is producing some of the best small press items that I can think of these days. One day, I hope to meet him at GenCon.

A sample of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment